Sunday, December 13, 2009

The end of the semester

My goodness, where did the time go. It seems only 2 weeks ago that we were entering Room 108 for the very first time, some people knew each other but most did not. I was very nervous because I don't have an IT technical background, I have a business background. I have managed programmers and you do pick up some bits and pieces of programming but not enough to "talk the talk".

What a difference a semester can make. Now I can "talk the talk", most of the time. One of the most amazing things was the willingness of my class mates to help me get up to speed in using the software and techniques needed to accomplish the tasks assigned in the Internet Technology class. My class mates are awesome! I hope I will be afforded the opportunity to repay their kindnesses when the business and project management classes come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment