Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why start a blog?

I would not normally consider creating or using a blog. I didn't see the benefit I would receive (isn't it always "what about me"?). However, being a new grad student and wanting to complete course assignments, here I am doing just that, creating and using a blog. I plan to use this blog as a way of tracking my journey through my MIT course work, especially as I learn about the Internet and what opportunities it holds for me and my fellow students. I don't know where this journey will take me, if I will like where I go, if I will even know where I am when I get there, or who will be travelling with me. But, I like to travel so here I go . . .

1 comment:

  1. Nice start. I'm hoping that you find your blog and reading the other students blogs to be useful. I've been enjoying it so far.

    ReplyDelete